First-class vocational training at SIEMAG TECBERG.
We offer versatile and interesting training for qualified school leavers as well as dual study programmes in the fields of engineering-mechanical engineering, engineering-electrical engineering and business administration. Apprentices and dual students pass through all areas relevant to training and can put their theoretically learned knowledge into practice early on.
- Training and further education in various occupational fields
- Training as part of a dual study programme
- School internships
- Internships within the framework of studies
- Supervision of Bachelor's and Master's theses
MODERN TRAINING PRACTICE
Especially for our trainees in the technical field, we have created an excellent learning and experimentation environment in the form of the Mechatronics Centre in the TECBERG park, which also prepares them in particular for the practical part of examinations. Equipped with modern workstations, the Mechatronics Centre supports excellent training in the technical apprenticeships in the field of machine and plant design as well as electrical engineering.
JOB PROFILES OF OUR TRAINING
- IT specialist for system integration (m/f/d)
- Industrial clerk (m/f/d)
- Technical product designer, specialising in machine and plant design (m/f/d)
- Industrial mechanic (m/f/d)
- Mechatronics technician (m/f/d)
- Warehouse logistics specialist (m/f/d)